Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
I think I'll give some links to some of the most entertaining Ask Pony blogs (That are at least 90% safe for work)

Like these Luna blogs (The last one is a tad creepy but nothing too bad. The worse it gets is some creepy Zalgo type stuff coming out of Luna's eyes), Derpy, Discord, Octavia, Two Spikes, Blueblood (He's just as bit a prick as he is in the show in this blog, but most of the blog is still funny anyway), and Surprise

For the main 6: Three Different Twilights, Two Pinkies, Rarity, Two Fluttershys, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. You can also find the Cutie Mark Crusaders as well.

Also a few Multi-Pony blogs. Like Pinkie and her sisters, Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, and last but not least for now Applejack and Rarity

Possible new episode?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/s2e12-episode-name-and-title-revealed.html

http://ponyleaks.yoursiblings.org/2011/12/rumor-upcoming-episode-baby-cakes.html

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic : Baby Cakes
S02, E12 (First Aired: January 14, 2012)

Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake's twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

YES! A PINKIE PIE EPISODE!!!! ;D

Yeah that will be interesting. In the comments on EqDaily though I saw that people were hoping that they don't look like how the one baby in Mysterious Mare-Do-Well. To be honest was that one really that bad? It's still waaaaaaaaay better then the *shudder* Gen 3.5 one...

Also at least it's more family for other characters.

Oh cool we needed a Pinkie episode this season. Looking forward to it.

(Though I still need to watch the Hearths Warming one >.>)

Northern Verve said:
Yeah that will be interesting. In the comments on EqDaily though I saw that people were hoping that they don't look like how the one baby in Mysterious Mare-Do-Well. To be honest was that one really that bad? It's still waaaaaaaaay better then the *shudder* Gen 3.5 one...

Also at least it's more family for other characters.
Yeah, I thought the baby looked cute, I don't know what was wrong with them.

I suppose this episode will be kind of like if Pinkie had babysitted instead of Fluttershy in Stare Master. Only I'm sure because it's a different Pony and these will be babies and not kids it will be at least different in that regard.

Northern Verve said:
I suppose this episode will be kind of like if Pinkie had babysitted instead of Fluttershy in Stare Master. Only I'm sure because it's a different Pony and these will be babies and not kids it will be at least different in that regard.

Considering Pinkie's personality, yeah, this'll be different than Stare Master, but maybe they'll have the same sort of lesson.

Applejack <3333 :yoshi:

Hello there ThePremiumYoshi. New to this thread? I see Applejack is your favorite. What's your favorite episode so far? And how long have you been into this show (Favorite Character, Favorite Episode, and How Long someone's been into the show are the 3 questions I usually give someone here if they became a fan)

You know what I decided to do for fun? I thought of all the partners from the first 2 Paper Mario games and kinda got an idea on how the Main 6 match with which partners.

Twilight would most obviously be like Goombario and Goombella in being the booksmart type with added Sarcasm. Though I believe she's more like Goombella then Goombario for quite obvious reasons. Goombario's fanboy tendencies to Mario leak over into Rainbow Dash more because of her worship of the Wonderbolts.

Applejack is harder because there's no Southern-style partner. The closest I got thinking of was Bobbery and Sushie. Both Bobbery and Applejack can get pretty stubborn. And while AJ is more of a Cowboy then a Pirate, she's still as adventurous and knows things about the country just about as much as Bobbery knows about the Sea. As for Sushi you gotta look at her relationship with Applebloom especially when Applebloom is up to no good. It's sort of like Sushie with the Yoshi Kids.

Rainbow Dash is of course most like the Yoshi Kid with the whole spunky attitude. A little bit of Goombario like I said before with the Fanboy/Fangirl stuff. Maybe a little bit of Lakilester too (Riding clouds and trying to act cool)

Fluttershy being most like Vivian (Shyness/Emotions), Watt (Seeing some of her dialouge again I can kinda picture Fluttershy saying things similar to Watt. Even though Fluttershy doesn't shine... although Photo Finish said she'd try to make her shine all across Equestria but that's a different type of shine) and Koops (This should be fairly obvious)

Rarity is like Bow (The sort of Noblewoman personality), Flurrie (Locks herself into a room alone over some of the tiniest problems), and Ms. Mowz (Finding treasure and even a little bit of Flirting)

Pinkie Pie is kind of the hardest as the only one I could think of is Bombette. Besides the obvious of them being both Pink, Bombette seems to be generally happy most of the time and while Bombette isn't as crazy and random as Pinkie is, It's stuff like Party Cannon that makes it just a little bit closer. (Explosions and all that)

For a bonus, Derpy is most like Parakarry.

I forgot to mention, supposedly somepony posted a plot synopsis for the episode "The Last Roundup", the unseen episode that will be included on the upcoming DVD:

"The Last Roundup"
A farm transfer forces Applejack and her family to move from Ponyville and everyone desires a roundup as a Goodbye Party.

Since it's Wikipedia, it's hard to tell if this is real, but if it is, it's good to know there's going to be at least one Applejack episode this season.

Smashgoom202 said:
I forgot to mention, supposedly somepony posted a plot synopsis for the episode "The Last Roundup", the unseen episode that will be included on the upcoming DVD:

"The Last Roundup"
A farm transfer forces Applejack and her family to move from Ponyville and everyone desires a roundup as a Goodbye Party.

Since it's Wikipedia, it's hard to tell if this is real, but if it is, it's good to know there's going to be at least one Applejack episode this season.

Well, the name itself implies an Applejack episode, but if it's from Wikipedia, you can never know.

If that is true, then I kinda got what I expected in which an episode where we feel sad for Applejack. AJ is one of those characters that I feel needs an episode where we feel sorry for her, even if obviously the episode will have something that will cause the status quo to to be upheld. Whenever AJ has been put up in a center role except for maybe Sisterhooves Social, it was Stubborness that was the problem that episode, specifically in Applebuck Season and Look Before You Sleep.

If hypothetically that is the episode's sypnosis, I'll be really looking forward to it even if we know something will keep AJ in Ponyville. It's all about the execution of how it's done.

Well Twilight (Winter Wrap-Up) and Pinkie Pie (Party of One) are for sures on feeling bad. Maybe Sonic Rainboom for Rainbow Dash, and if you're not laughing at her overdramatic crying Suited for Success could count for Rarity. And we ALWAYS feel sorry for Fluttershy whenever she acts well... shy though probably one of the biggest times being when Gilda roars in her face and makes her cry. (Though maybe that's less feeling bad for for Fluttershy, as it is the moment Gilda loses all possible sympathy)

Northern Verve said:
Well Twilight (Winter Wrap-Up) and Pinkie Pie (Party of One) are for sures on feeling bad. Maybe Sonic Rainboom for Rainbow Dash, and if you're not laughing at her overdramatic crying Suited for Success could count for Rarity. And we ALWAYS feel sorry for Fluttershy whenever she acts well... shy though probably one of the biggest times being when Gilda roars in her face and makes her cry. (Though maybe that's less feeling bad for for Fluttershy, as it is the moment Gilda loses all possible sympathy)

I sort of felt bad for Twilight in Lesson Zero, what with all that stress she had. And for Rarity, Sweet and Elite made me feel kinda bad for her when she was going between Twilights Birthday party, and the fancy ball, and even more so when the partys merged. And Sonic Rainboom was kinda like one, but not as much as the others. But at least they're giving us the Applejack episode that everyone seems to have been asking for.

We'll have to see if that really is the real sypnosis though. Until it shows up on Equestria Daily reporting on the site that usually leaks the sypnosis I'm going to assume it's just a rumor.

In terms of Season one this is what I believe is the Episode focus on each Pony

Twilight: 5 (One of which is shared with Pinkie)
Applejack: 4 (However 3 of them were shared with another Pony, AJ still has only one episode focused on her specifically. She's shared one with Rarity, and 2 with Rainbow Dash)
Rainbow Dash: 4 (As with Applejack, in Season 1 3 of the 4 were shared with another Pony. Shared one with Pinkie and 2 with Applejack)
Rarity: 4 (Half of them were shared. She shared one with Applejack and another one with Fluttershy)
Fluttershy: 4 (Only one of them is considered shared, as she's shared one with Rarity)
Pinkie Pie: 3 (Despite being a large part of the show she actually had the least episodes in Season 1. Party of one was her only Solo episode as both her other episodes were shared with Rainbow Dash and Twilight)

In Season 2 so far
Twilight: 2 (Return of Harmony, Part 2 and Lesson Zero)
Applejack: 0
Rainbow Dash: 2 (May the Best Pet Win and Mysterious Mare-Do-Well)
Rarity: 2 (Sisterhooves Social and Sweet and Elite)
Fluttershy: 0
Pinkie Pie: 0

If you include shared episodes, this is the total episodes each of the 6 has gotten. In parenthes I will put if you don't include shared episodes. Some episodes don't count to a character because that episode was more focused on all 6 of the characters, or it was focused on Spike or any of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Twilight: 7 (6)
Applejack: 4 (1)
Rainbow Dash: 6 (3)
Rarity: 6 (4)
Fluttershy: 4 (3)
Pinkie Pie: 3 (1)

Back